The IT Policy Compliance Group has introduced several interactive tools on our web site to help you assess the maturity of your IT governance, risk and compliance practices. The tools demonstrate the impacts of various IT GRC Maturity levels on your financial and business risks and results, as well as listing the practices and capabilities proven to improve the effectiveness of IT. All the tools utilize the research results from our 2008 Annual Report on IT Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Start exploring these tools by going to the Interactive Tools page on our web site. The first thing you need to do is assess your current IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Maturity Level. Then, if you’ve registered as a member of the site, you can access the other tools that include:
- Business results for varying IT GRC maturity levels as they impact revenues, profits, customers
- Financial risks related to customer data loss or theft for varying IT GRC maturity levels
- Financial risks of IT failures and disruptions for varying IT GRC maturity levels
- Cost savings of overall regulatory compliance spending for varying IT GRC maturity levels
- Cost savings in terms of time spent on demonstrating IT compliance for varying IT GRC maturity levels
- Best practices for improving IT GRC maturity levels presented in pdf format.
As a member, be sure to download the Quick Guide for Interpreting Your IT-GRC Interactive Tool Results to help you get the most value from the information provided by the tools.