New research content has been placed on the Site (www.itpolicycompliance.com) since publication of the Core Competancies for Protecting Sensitive Data report.
Simply navigate the Guidance area of the Site for the following:- Leaders are spending less time on compliance
- Leaders are spending 44 percent less money on compliance
- Benchmarking your spending on compliance
- How much data loss and theft will cost your organization
- How often data loss and theft will occur for your organization
- Profiles of firms with the most, and least, data losses and thefts
- The primary causes of data loss and theft
- Prevent or fix data loss, theft and compliance deficiencies: you decide
- What works: actions that are reducing data loss and theft
- What works: the frequency of controls assessment
- What works: auditing of more business functions
- What works: number of control objectives and controls
- What works: detecting unauthorized use or change
- What works: preventing unauthorized use or changeThese short, one-page summaries are focused on core findings from the benchmarks, are easy to navigate through, and provide a quick snapshot of some of the more important findings.As always, we appreciate your feedback.